How to Say I Am Fine in Hindi

For anyone who has yet to see a Bollywood movie with especially with these two phenomenal actors I can tell you that you are missing out. Okay that sounds great to me let me know if anything changes in the mean time.


Pin On Languages My Passion 3

Great Plan looking forward do it.

. Many Indian movies have become some of my favorites in the past few years. Okay that sounds great. The actor was responding to Devgns comments that Hindi was is and will always be our national.

Actor Kangana Ranaut on Friday said Ajay Devgn is not wrong in saying that Hindi is our national language but everyone has the right to take pride in their language and culture. I highly recommend this movie amongst others. Makes me want to learn Hindi and Punjabi simply to get a better experience.

Answer 1 of 38. Ranaut also said denying Hindi as the national language is denying the Constitution. That sounds great thank you.

Thank you for your work on this.


How To Say I Am Fine In Sanskrit Sanskrit Quotes Sanskrit Words


How To Say I Am Learning Hindi In Hindi Learn Hindi Hindi Language Learning Hindi Words


How To Say I Am Fine In Sanskrit Sanskrit Quotes Sanskrit Meant To Be Quotes


How To Say I Am Fine In Hindi Hindi Language Learning Hindi Words Learn Hindi

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code